My Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fan Card #2

Good afternoon. Today I am posting my fan card #2. I made this card for a co-worker's 50th birthday. This card is slightly different from fan card #1. I added an extra page so other co-workers can add their BD wishes. In addition, inside the card I cut out the butterfly wings at the folds to give it a more 3D look.




The card measures 5.5"x5.5" folded up. The stamp image is Ophelia from Stampsmith. Dies used here are from Spellbinder (flower) and Memory Box.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs Katie

11 comments:

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous! I have never seen a fan card! Love all your details and Ophelia is stunning on this! Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge!

Debbie
^..^

Dawn said...

How how beautiful. I love this image I keep seeing it and I think it's a must have for me now lol Dawn xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful project. Your fan card looks fab. Thanks for playing with us on FSC this fortnight.

Mrs.B said...

This is a beautiful project, not only the front, but wonderful butterflies inside.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Terry said...

Such a clever and pretty fan! Love the dainty touches! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Ephemera said...

Hi Katie, another absolutely stunning entry using one of my favourite stamps. Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC. XX

elsi said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥

lynne said...

Hi Katie
I vividly remember your previous fan card and can I say that this one is no less gorgeous.
Ophelia looks so beautiful on the front and the detail inside is very special.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at The Stampsmith Challenge and Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne

lynne said...

Hi Katie
I return to say thank you for sharing this stunning fan card with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
You do create such beautiful projects with an eye for detail.
Wishes
Lynne

hellerlittle said...

This is gorgeous! I have never seen a fan card! Love all your details and the extra place to write
TFS
Hugs hellerlittle

Mema's Crafts said...

This is gorgeous! I've never seen one and now would like to try for myself. Is there a tutorial somewhere by chance?

please say yes to lesia.cook@gmail.com