My Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My 1st posting!

Hello and welcome to Inky Angel. This is my very 1st posting.  Having been inspired by so many beautiful paper craft websites, I decided to join the blogging world and share my paper creations. I love shabby and vintage style, and focus on card making at the moment.

I created this easel card for a co-worker who just announced she is expecting a baby. The card is mounted on 4 match boxes/drawers which store little well wish tags from everyone in our department. I used Copic markers to color Tilda and most of the background. I sponged the ground and the sky with ink. The dies used here are Magnolia Doohicky dies, Tim Holtz On The Edge die, and Stampin'Up die. I need to work on my photograph technique :). Well, lots to learn still.
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave me a comment or some helpful tips.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Katie

3 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow, so much detail and so beautiful. I love the little drawers and the butterflies. You have a real talent my dear. Love it. Keep them coming.

Jean Clifford said...

Congratulations Katie on the launch of your blog and I love the name you have chosen. As always, your card is a work of art. I look forward to your next posting.

PBrown9624 said...

Very Pretty! Your co worker will LOVE this!! Tanks for sharing it with us!