The bird image is from Stampin'Up! The technique used here is called "Inlaid Veneer" by Jan Tinklenberg. She did a video tutorial for this technique.
The designer paper is a 6x6 diecut from Webster's Pages. The little bird's nest is from Prima. Dies used here are from My Favourite Things, Spellbinder, Magnolia DooHickey and Memory Box. Flowers were hand rolled from die cuts.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Fashionable Stamping - Spring is in the air
- Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
- Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes
- The Stamp Man- Bingo (Swirls/flowers/green)
- Simon Says Stamps - Anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Stamp it
- Div by Design - Stamp something