My Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Criss Cross Card + Princes and Princesses

Happy Sunday everyone! Just a quick post so I can get on with my chores and maybe get out to enjoy the spring flowers. It's mix sun and cloud today, but as long as it doesn't rain, I am happy.

This week TOMIC's challenge topic is Criss Cross card + Princes and Princesses. I made a rectangular criss cross card instead of a square one. While sketching the design, I decided to transform it into a little princess dress.




The card measures 6 1/2 x 3". I colored the Tilda Reaching for Stars image with Copic markers. Designer paper is from Magnolia. Dies used here are Magnolia DooHickey dies, Stampin'Up die, and Tim Holtz die (small easel for the back of the card).

Thanks for visiting today.

Hugs,
Katie

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Lovely and adorable!

Kylie said...

Stunning criss cross card!
Thanks so much for playing at TOMIC this week,
Hugs Kyile x

nat x x said...

this is gorgeous, love it. thanks for joining us over at CYDA

hugs

nat x x x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous criss cross card, love the slender shape of it. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs
Kat x

Kim Bell said...

Love the Criss Cross card! Love the lace as well. I love lace. Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.
Hugz
Kim

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Katie, love the criss cross design and the easel at the back is fab, Tilda looks gorgeous and the finishing touches are perfect!
Hugs Nicola xxx

sassy said...

just when you think it cant get better....along comes this fabulous utterly gorgeous creation wonderful...hugs sassyx