My Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Morning all and Happy Easter to you and your family! I accidently deleted this post while trying to edit the date and time for publishing; I always forget something. I had to re-enter everything and I appologize if it landed on your deshboard twice.

I made this mini Easter card/treat box for my son. He's 13 and still believes in Easter Bunny.  I wonder what Mr. Bunny is going to bring him this year:).





The card measures about 3"x3". I colored the mini Tilda bunny with Copic markers and drew a couple of carrots to go with it. The easel card is mounted on a match box which I cut out using Stampin'Up match-box die (by Sizzix). The little nest is from Prima.

I want to thank you for your sweet comments and wish you a wonderful Easter weekend.

Hugs.
Katie

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

9 comments:

Suzan L said...

Hi Katie, this easel box is so darling!! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the little bird nest. Have a wonderful Easter!
Hugs,
Suzan

Nicola said...

Happy Easter Katie!
Your easel treat box is truly amazing!
I'm so glad I found your blog, saw your TOMIC entry and I love your creativity. Your design is fab and I adore that little nest/eggs
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mar! la bella said...

Congratulations, it is so beauty!!!!!!!!! hermosisimoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous and I love the tiny nest so cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Katie
That is positively adorable. Such a sweet image and as always your attention to detail is so special.
Wishes
Lynne

Jodie from Oz said...

Happy Easter Katie, your card is beautiful, the bunny is so sweet & I love the little birds nest/eggs, a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us at this TOMIC week. Hugs from Oz Jodie xx

Kianel said...

Beautiful card/box! Love the colors and the nest, too cute!!
Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel

febe said...

Awesome project. Lovely colored and detailed work. :)

gym marketing ideas

Kylie said...

Ohhh - wow!! Gorgeus card Hunny :) I love the birdnest and tiny eggs. Great work.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs K