The card measures 5 1/2 x 5 x 1". I fussy-cut out the light house from a 6x6 Webster's Pages DP and used it for decoration. I stamped the sail boat on vellum and colored it with Momento markers. The sheer fabric flower is handmade, see previous post here.
Designer paper is from Webster's Pages and dies used are from Memory Box and Spellbinders.
Hope you enjoy today's visit and thanks for all your sweet comments. Until next time, have a wonderful day.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Fashionable Stamping - Nautical theme
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Song Inspired (Sail Away by Enya)
- The Stamp Man - Vellum
- Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar (Kraft and Charm)
- Diva by Design - Charmed I'm Sure
- One Stop Craft - Pastel and die cuts
- Let's Ink It Up - Distressing
- Bunny Zoe - Ribbon or Twine
- Craft Us Crazy - Mother's Day and/or Flowers
- Delightful Challenges - Stitching (Real or Faux)