My Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BooBoo Bear Baby Card- Digital Delights Guest Designer

Afternoon all. Meant to post this sooner but not too happy with the photos, so I had to do some re-takes. Anyway, I won the Paper Piecing challenge at Delightful Challenges a couple of weeks ago; the winner also gets to be a guest designer at Digital Delights. Last week, Leslie kindly invited me to be the guest designer at Digital Delights for today. I am really excited as this is my first guest designing spot.

I chose BooBoo Bear from DD and made a baby card.  I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut out the bear and another set of flower bouquet. I made a baby stroller using die-cuts from Spellbinder large circle scallop die and Stampin'Up punches. The front and back panels are joined together with a collapsible shadow box. I decorated the stroller with designer paper, BooBoo Bear, more die-cuts, charm, pearls, ribbons, flowers, and sentiment. A heart tag is tugged in the back panel for messages. The card measures approximately 4"x4 3/4".





BooBoo Bear digital image can be purchased at Degital Delights on-line store. The store blog Digital Delights by Louby Loo and challenge blog Delightful Challenges both have a wonderful and talented designer team who offer great inspirational ideas and weekly challenges. Visit the links above for more details.

Hope you enjoy the visit today and have a great afternoon.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Oh WOW this is AMAZING, it is just wonderful. I hope you don't mind but you might be seeing this my blog soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

sassy said...

wow this is truly awesome love it..must have taken ages...but oh my what a result...wonderful and so very talented lady hugs sassyx

brenda said...

What a fabulous creation Katie and how special for parents to receive your lovely card.

Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Fleur said...

A great card, perfect for a little boy,
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Awww....this is almost too cute to be true. Love the shape of your card; perfect image and papers. Simply stunning! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious' "Anything Goes" Challenge.

Hugz,
Sandy

Darlene said...

Oh my word...this has to be the cutest card EVAH!!
Would love to see a tutorial..TFS
dar

Debbie said...

This is a darling card!! I wish you would do a tutorial as well. I'd love to make one!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Simply Stunning! I would love to have a go at one too, will you be doing a tutorial at all? Hugs Julie x

Katie K said...

Dear All,
Thanks very much for requesting a tutorial on this baby stroller card. I will work on the tutorial and post it in a couple of weeks.
Hugs,
Katie

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thats very kind of you, thanks Katie :-) Hugs Julie x

Mihaela said...

Awesome work, so very cute!!!