My Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Maribel - Pion Design Sketch Challenge

Good evening. Just a quick post tonight to show you a card I made yesterday for Pion Design's sketch challenge. I have a few sheets of Pion Design paper in my stash. I have saved them for scrapbook LOs but haven't got time to do any scrapbooking at all. Anyway, here's the sketch and the card I made using the beautiful PD paper.
The card measures 6 3/4" x 5 3/4". All the designer papers are from Pion Design. I fussy cut out the leaves, birds, and flowers and used them to decorate the card. The blue flower is handmade using Magnolia DooHickey die cuts, I dusted the flower slightly with glitter spray. The other flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.

The stamp is a photo stamp from Stempelglede called Maribel. I just love this lady, she's so beautiful, perfect for PD paper.



Thanks very much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie

I will enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Ephemera said...

Hi Katie, WOW what an absolutely beautiful card, I've wanted this stamp for ages, she is gorgeous and looks stunning on your lovely layered background. You make the most wonderful cards. xx

sassy said...

oh my!!!! wow she is stunning i need that stamp lol!! what a gorgeous card absoloutly rightup my street its awesome hugs sassyxxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Challenge this month!

Anne Kristine said...

Oh..my ...your card is amazing!
Love it ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine