The card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I stamped the Mona Lisa image on a piece of white mulberry paper with brown Momento ink, machine stitched it to a larger piece of neutral color mulberry paper, and distressed it with TH tea dye ink. The faux Eiffel tower postage stamps and Paris postmarks were stamped on mulberry paper as well and cut out.
For the background, I used a brick stencil/mask, sponged white chalk ink on the designer paper. I then stamped more postmarks and some tiny French scripts on the DP. I die cut the vintage key and sponged it with distress ink and Inka gold. The stamp image is layered on few die-cuts (TH and Memory Box) and mounted on the right panel. I added some lace and rosette ribbon at the bottom. I decorated the inside with DP, die-cuts and a handmade rose.
I just received two packages of stamp orders the other day, one from Crafty Individuals and one from Magnolialicious. Can't wait to ink them up.
Thanks very much for stopping by, until next time.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Frilly and Funkie - Stencil and Mask
- Fashionable Stamping- Cities of the World
- Simon Says Stamp and Show- Anything goes
- Deep Ocean- What a wonderful woman
- Delightful Challenges- Add ribbon
- Paper Play Challenges- Destruction
- Creative Craft- Distressing
- The Stampman- Your favourite technique (Distressing and masking)