This gatefold card measures about 6 3/4" (W) x 5 3/4" (H) when it's closed. I used 11 Magnolia stamps for this card. You are invited to visit Tilda's garden and her friends. Rufus the dog and birdie greet you at the gate.
Once you are inside the garden, Edwin, Tilda and her friends are all waiting for you to join in the fun.
The images were colored with Copic markers. I attached a strip of diecut grass in the foreground and added a couple of folds in the strip for a more 3D look.
I cut out some buntings/pennants and hand wrote "Have a sunny day" on the buntings.
I used cardstock from Stampin'Up, DP from Magnolia and Memory Box, dies from Magnolia (dragonflies and grass) and Memory Box (birdcage). I also used Martha Steward's punch to punch out the samll butterflies.
Well, one more thing. Thank you all for your generous comments on my previous posts and hope you enjoy this visit and have a sunny day tomorrow and everyday.
I will enter this card in the following challenges:
- Simply Magnolia: Garden blooms
- Totally Tilda: Tilda with pennant/bunting
- Tilda's Town: Edwin
- Deep Ocean: Welcom summer
- Diva by Design: To "die" for
- Paper Play: Use a die
- Allsorts: Any die will do
- Cup Cake Craft: Birds of a feather
- Just Magnolia: Summer colors
- Cute Card Thursday: Here comes summer
- Delightful Challenges: Anything goes
- Sweet Stamping: ribbon and bows