Good afternoon all. Warm welcome to my new followers and many thanks to you all for your lovely comments on my previous posts.
Couple months ago I won a set of stamps at The Stampsmith Challenge; I chose the Shakespeare Julia and Friends set. I finally trimmed the stamp sheet and inked up a few images. I always dread inking photo stamps as I find it's not easy to get a perfect image.
The image I used for this card is Miranda; beautiful image, I just love her.
The card measures 4"(W) x 6"(H). I used Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles for the card front and back, and Petite Ovals and Petite Scalloped Ovals for the image and mats.
I top stiched the DP and distressed all paper edges with TH distressing tool and ink. I added pearls around the picture frames using Viva Pearl Pen. The DP is from Pion Design.
I hand made the rose and rolled the 2 smaller flowers. Flower petals and leave swirls are die cuts using Spellbinder and Memory Box dies. I added a metal book corner, a pearl string, some pearls and lace to complete this card. The inside is decorated with the same DPs.
Thanks for stopping by, wish you a wonderful day.
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Fashionable Stamping Challenge- Anything floral/ handmade flowers
- The Stampsmith Challenge- anthing goes
- Live & Love Crafts- Sketch
- Stamping for the weekend- Pearls and swirls
- Cup Cake Craft- Flowers
- The Shabby Tea Room- Summer cottage + sentiment
- Delightful Challenges- Fancy and Frilly
- Stamptacular Sunday- Roses and ribbons
- Divas by Design- Anything goes
- MAWTT- Shape up, anything but square