Good day everyone. I struggled with uploading photos to my blog the past 2 days; actually I've had problems the last while. Yesterday I could not upload at all, I kept getting "Upload failed. Server returned invalid response." error messages. I was most annoyed after trying for 2 hours, I gave up at the end. Well, today things are going a bit better; had a rough start but all worked out now.
I have a bookmark to share with you today. I made a pencil bookmark with Study Tilda. The pencil measures 1.5"(W) x 8"(H) without the paper lace edging.
I water colored the Study Tilda image with Distress Inks. I am new to this coloring technique, it takes me longer to do the coloring than using Copic markers, but I thoroughly enjoy it. I hope to improve my water color skill over time and with practice.
I added some Viva Decor Glitter Liner to Tilda's wings and then fussy cut out the colored image when it dried. I attached the image, a die cut butterfly (Magnolia DooHickey), some ribbons and a charm to dress up the bookmark.
Thanks for stopping by and wish you a great day wherever you are.
I wish to enter this bookmark in the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda- Bookmark
- Tilda's Town- Back to school
- MDUC- Bingo (Charm/Free/Sewing)
- Simon Says Stamp- Anything goes
- Creative Inspirations: Bingo (Pink/charm/ribbon)
- Cute Card Thursday- A stitch in time
- Allsorts- Anything but square
- Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Flutter
- Deep Ocean- Things with wings
- Magnolialicious Hightlites- Anything but a card