My Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A New Magnolia Challenge Blog Announcement

Hello Magnolia Fans...

I have a great news for you ~

a new weekly challenge

 


is here for Magnolia lovers.

The 1st challenge begins on November 1.




I am lucky enough to be chosen as a DT member.

We are looking for 13 more DT members.

The DT call begins today!




We will be happy to have you stop by


to check out our brand new blog and

details of challenge rules and DT call.

Have a wonderful day! 



4 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Big congratulations on your new DT place Katie. Your creations are stunning.

hugs Sue

Deb.x said...

Hi Katie - congratulations on your exciting news! - I'm going to pop over there now as I am looking to join another design team, so will probably enter the DT call - thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Also I have nominated you for a blog award if you are interested in accepting/ finding out what's involved check out this link...
http://craftrocks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/blog-awards.html

Debbie Pamment said...

Congrats on your DT spot - it's well deserved.
xXx

Christina C. said...

Congratulations, Katie! Looking forward to this new Maggie blog!