My Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

U Rock- Fashionista Challenge DT Card

Hi Everyone!

Today we have a new challenge for you at Fashionista.
The theme is Anything Goes
sponsored by Kenny K.


For my DT card, I used Anime Game Kid as the focal image.
The side step card measures 6"(W) x 5.5"(W).


I colored the digi image with Copic markers.
I distressed most paper edges with distressing tool, 
Distress Ink, and chalk ink.


I decorated the card with jute ribbon, baker's twine,
blings, punch-outs, die-cuts and a paper clip. 
I also decorated the side step with magazine cut-outs
of mini Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

My son and his buddies are nuts about Yu-Gi-Oh cards. 
Whenever they get together to play, 
they are into this card game for hours.

When I saw this digi, right away I thought
it would be perfect for my son or his card friends.


DPs are from Magnolia and Basic Grey.
Dies are from Stampin'Up and Spellbinder.
Punches are Stampin'Up and Fiskar.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I would love it if you can play along with us at Fashionista Challenge 
and see my teammates' fabulous creations. 

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:


12 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous boy card Katie...love your colouring and the design is terrific. hugs,xx

Rina said...

LOVE it Katie..so not your style, but fantastic! I cant do boy cards, no matter how deep I dig, they are just terrible! Kudos to you!!!

I just emailed you :)

Hugs,
Rina

sassy said...

what a fabulous card love it hugs sassy xxxx

nnalorac said...

Fantastic card Katie, love your image and colouring, super DP's too.
crafty hugs
Carol

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! This wonderful. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the design and details are brilliant

Hugs Sue

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Katie, this is a super card, I love the image and your fantastic layout.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Karen B said...

You're copic colouring is fantastic. Let's get together and do a class on colouring. You're so talented.

brenda said...

This is the real fun image for the lads Katie and so beautifully coloured, it's always a delight to see your work.

Many thanks for sharing your creativity and joining in our Punch Away theme at Stampalot this month.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Katie :-) the image and your colouring are FAB and the whole design is BRILL :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

pinky said...

This is so cool and so beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Mary G x

Karen B said...

Wow Katie, is there anything you can't do. You are so creative and versatile. Very inspirational.