My Lovely Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tilda and Edwin Calendar- Marvelous Magnolia DT Creation

Hi Everyone!

It's time for a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
We would like to see your creations with Tilda and Edwin together.

I have made an interactive 3D calendar for my DT project.
I meant to create a calendar before the New Year,
but Christmas madness got in the way. 
It's still January so I think it's not to late to make one.


Our lovely sponsor is LLC.

This calendar is not specific for 2013.
The month can be changed by turning the scallop disc in
the background to reveal the month in the cutout window.
The date can be changed by turning the dice.


I water-colored all the images with Distress Inks.
The drawers were cut using retired SU match-box dies.
They can be used to store mini post-it-notes, paper clips, etc.
Other dies used are from Spellbinders, Magnolia and Marianne's.
DPs are from Magnolia, Memory Box, and Basic Grey.


I also used the following embellishments, all available at Ribbon Girls.
Pink Tulip Seam Binding; Baby Pink Cherry Blossom;
White Sweetheart Blossom; Pink Sweetheart Blossom;
Pale Peach Cosmo Daisy; Kort & Godt Cream Chrysanth;
8mm Cream Vintage Style Fine Scallop Lace.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I would love it if you would hop over to Marvelous Magnolia
to check out my team mates' gorgeous creations.


Just a reminder that we have a new challenge format
so Magnolia lovers at all levels have a chance to win a top spot.

Hugs,
Katie

 I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges:

28 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its stunning!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Beautiful,stunning and lovely card/creation.
You have coloured the imags so fabulous,love all the details:):):)

Have alovely day:)

Merethe

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!!! Katie, this is beyond gorgeous.....it is a MASTERPIECE!
Absolutely breathtaking!!!! Your coloring is OUTSTANDING, as always ...a phenomenal calendar!!!!

Roma said...

Wow this is fabulous ,amazing work! x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Oh my goodness Katie, this is absolutely stunning. The design is amazing and the images are gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Your attention to detail is just wonderful.
A truly inspiring creation!
Hugs Sue

julieprice3 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the design and pretty details, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Cordine said...

Stunning! Great idea!
Hugs
Cordine

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Katie
This is amazing - what a fantastic project, I am sure you will get many years of joy from this brilliant piece of art.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Brigitte said...

This is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! I love the idea and might have to give it a go!!!! Superbly executed and your colouring is marvellous! Hugs, Brigitte

Romantyczka said...

prześliczna praca, strasznie mi się podoba..

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello katie - wow, what a fabulous calendar! Beautiful colours and lovely design! Mary G x

Norma said...

Wow, gorgeous calendar, Katie. You do make to most unique projects. I still haven't made a calendard for myself for this year...LOL. Love the soft colours you've chosen and your fab colouring. Beautiful scene you've created. I love it!
Hugs,
Norma

Zoe said...

LOVE this!! So creative and love the spring colours. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs, Zoe xo

Suzi said...

A beautiful creation, very well thought out, I love your chosen images, colour combo and design. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Marlies said...

Oh I love your calander Katie! I love the idea and the soft colours. A fab background for Tilda and Edwin and beautiful details! Thanks for joining us at ATSC and also thanks for joining our challenge at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. hugs, Marlies

Tasha Manser said...

Wow, this is stunning :-) really lovely
Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
Hugs
Tasha
Xxxxx

Lizzy said...

Wow what a stunning creation this is ...so beautifully coloured and wonderful details ..Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time ...good luck!

xx Hugs Lizzy & TT Team

Lori said...

OMG this is so adorable, I love it, I think I need one of these!!! Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

Janiel/ janny said...

This is adorable!!! Now I want one for my desk!! See what you started?!?!?! LOL...
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.....
hugs........

Nicola said...

Utterly adorable calender Katie, totally inspirational and awesome 3d design! Your colouring of Tilda and Edwin is magnificent and I'm in awe of the incredible attention to detail! It's a masterpiece and I LOVE it!
Thanks so much for choosing a Tilda wearing trousers for your creation and joining us at Totally Tilda, best of luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

brenda said...

A super creation for our 'Ribbon and Flowers' theme Katie.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

cebelica said...

This is stunning. How on earth did you put this together?! Looks fantastic! If you didn't live on the other side of the world I'd definitely come for a visit to learn a few things. ;)

Hugs! xx

Donna said...

Such a sweet project and a really fab scene you have created, love how you've pulled it all together. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

Christy Designs said...

Fantastic! Great idea....
So beautifully coloured and wonderful details

Brodders said...

Great calender :) Thanks for playing along with us at PTW - Good luck.

Kim O'Connell said...

Holy Smokes! This is drop dead gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing along with us for the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Deb.x said...

Hi Katie - seen this elsewhere - so glad I've found myself here to tell you how great I thought it was! I admired it for quite a while first time I seen it & just have done again now - v.beautiful.
Deb.x

Maria Therese said...

Stunning card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts ♥