My Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cuddle Bunny- Guest Design for Digital Delights

Good morning all!

I have a card to share with you today~
  A guest design card for Digital Delights blog.
This is my 2nd guest design appearance at Digital Delights, and
I chose Cuddle Bunny digi as my focal image.

I made a step card using this cute image for for my son
so he doesn't get left out on Valentine's Day.


I printed the digi image on white cardstocks and Magnolia DPs.
I carefully cut out the images and paper pieced the bunny.
I highlighted the final image with Copic markers and
added flocks to the nose, tummy, and tail.


I decorated the card with lace, pom pom ribbon, and flowers.
The following items are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Aqua medium pom pom, Tulip flower baby pink, 
Cosmo Daisy flower white, Cherry Blossom pink, 
8mm Cream vintage style fine scallop lace.


I also decorate the side panels with various die cuts.
Dies and punches used here are from Memory Box, Stampin'Up, 
Magnolia DooHickey, and Martha Stewarts.
The sentiments are retired SU rub-ons.


Cuddle Bunny digital image can be purchased at Digital Delights on-line store. 
talented designer team offering great inspirational ideas and weekly challenges.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy this visit.

Hugs,
Katie

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




16 comments:

wendy hall said...

Beautiful card Katie,
Thanks for being our GDT this week
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is so beautiful Congrats on your Guest Dt

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is so beautiful Katie. I love the cute paper-pieced bunny. The colours and detailing are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Gail said...

OMGosh this is too cute. The shape of it the card, the image, your coloring, choice of papers, choice of embellishments...this is very adorable! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

pinky said...

What a cute little card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

May said...

Gorgeous card, Love all the detail & the cute image is adorable..Congratulations on your DT Spot... Hugs May x x x

brenda said...

What a very sweet card Katie and I really like the shape of the way you've taken the little hearts up the side.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts challenges.

B x

brenda said...

Hello again Katie, I'm not certain. I also thank you sharing your card with us at Allsorts and Pretty Little Ribbons challenges.

B x

cebelica said...

How sweet is this?! You're son will be very happy when he gets this on Valentine's day. :) The nose, tummy and tail of the bunny are fab. I need to figure out how you did this. Gorgeous creation! Hugs! xx

Deb.x said...

Katie - this is too cute, love the little clock hands on the hearts!
Deb.x

HelenR said...

A gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) Helen x

Kim said...

Gorgeous, love the shape of this card, and the ribbon pom poms are so sweet! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

mixamatoasties said...

Oh that's so cute. Love that little bunny!

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.

Susan

Francesca said...

I love that cute image
Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations
Francesca xx

MagsB said...

What a cute card! The bunny is adorable - I'm sure your son will love it! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

julieprice3 said...

Just beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Hugs Julie P