My Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tilda's Friendship Recipe

Hello Everyone!

It's time again for a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia.
We would like to see creations with lots of flowers.
Our sponsor is The Rubber Buggy.

Since it's still February, I created a recipe card to celebrate friendship.
The card measures 6"x 6" (folded) and 6"x 9" (expanded). 
The 2 horizontal steps are 1 1/4"(W) x 1 1/4"(D) each.



The images were colored with Copic markers.
I have decorated the side panels with embossed bricks patterns,
DPs, flowers, and Magnolia DooHickey diecuts.

The friendship recipe was from the internet , author unknown.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hope you can join in the fun at Marvelous Magnolia,



and win great prizes from our sponsor
The Rubber Buggy Online

Hugs,
Katie

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love your 3D creation!!!! So creative and beautifully executed. The sentiment is awesome and I love your Tilda. Hugs, Brigitte

Romantyczka said...

coś wspaniałego.........

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is so beautiful Katie. I love design with that sweet Tilda and gorgeous detailing. The friendship recipe is so lovely.
Hugs Sue

Martinas Welt said...

Wow! Wow! This is amazing! Love your folded 3-D card!
Martina

May said...

Gorgeous work Katie, Love the whole design... Beautiful papers & elements Gorgeous image! coloured perfect... Fabulous sentiment... Hugs May x x x

Teresa said...

Oh wow! Katie this is really beautiful. xx

julieprice3 said...

This is awesome! I love the card shape and pretty scene you've created, so sweet, Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM
Hugs Julie P

stitch-and-greet said...

WOW! That´s a fab creation! I love this blog:). Greetings from Austria (Vienna), Renata

Karin said...

I just love your card! Great design.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Karin

Charlotte said...

Hi, stunning card love the design and the colours and the sweet Tilda:)
Hugs Charlotte

Judy said...

Wow..stunning design. Beautiful coloring on the image...love all the detail.

xo

Tracy said...

Hi Katie, as always you've created another stunning card. Love all the time you spend adding lots of little details to your creations. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

cebelica said...

I don't know how I missed this?! O.o I love how this card turned out, great design! Oh, and I just love how you used that ribbonon the left side (top). I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea sometime. Hugs! xx