Hope you all have a nice and relaxing weekend.
I have a card to share with you today.
I made this for a young girl in Ethiopia who I sponsor.
She is 11 years old and loves to receive cards from me.
The image is Thanks You from Saturated Canary.
I have colored it with my Copic markers.
I used the color combo "Beige, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink" from NMWC.
I embellished the card with blings, die cuts, flowers, ribbon and lace.
Dies used here are Magnolia, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and
Go Kreate. DP is Paris Pink Peony from Magnolia.
The following items are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
18mm Lucy white cluny lace; 20mm Angelica ivory tulle lace;
8mm Rebecca ivory cluny lace; 38mm vintage pink fluted edge sheer;
pale rose pink tiny Ric Rac ribbon; natural button twine;
pale pink lily flower; Diamante and pink satin daisy.
Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you all a lovely week.
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:
- NMWC- Beige, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
- CLP- Challenge 57 April 2013
- Copic Marker Norge- challenge 36 Sketch
- Copic Marker Europe- challenge 16 Girls Aloud
- Saturated Canary- Anything goes
- The Sketchy Challenge- challenge 45
- Bunny Zoe- Favorite color combo (beige, regal rose, pretty in pink)
- Stampin' for the weekend- Friendship
- Deep Ocean- Flowers and fantasy
- 7kids- Anything goes
- Papertake Weekly- One paper taker
- Divas by Design- butterflies and birds
- Craft and Me- Bling it up