My Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Thinking of You

Good evening everyone!
A quick post to share a Saturated Canary card with you.

I used the current sketch from The Sketchy Challenges and
the color theme from Saturated Canary Challenge.




saturated canary digi

The image is Krafty Kate from SC. I colored it with Copic markers.
I recently bought some Martha Stewart's clay molds and
made my own clay embellishments like this tiny picture frame.


Flower punch is Martha Stewart.
DPs used are Melissa Frances and Stampin'Up.
Dies are magnolia, Spellbinders, Memory Box and Go Kreate Frilly #10.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Blue, pale pink, and cream Ric Rac tiny ribbons; pink button twine;
white WOC stamens; butterfly charm.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wish you all a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous Katie. One of my favourite SC images and coloured so beautifully. I love all your pretty embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Paper Panda said...

Gorgeous card _ I love all the pretty little flowers, thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands.
Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

May said...

Gorgeous card Katie, Love the soft colours you have coloured this sweet image just beautifully... Adorable... Hugs May x x x

Sanja Grdinić said...

Very sweet card - I love it!
Have a nice day! :)

Paper Tails said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

Karen

Shannon White said...

Such a Sweet card and Darling image! Super take on the sketch too! Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! 8-)

coops said...

so gorgeous katie.really stunning design and image and i love your pretty colours and flowers.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Dawn C said...

Sweet card with gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley x

Bev said...

Beautiful card, love the shape and soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this challenge x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW
Hugs
Jayne

cebelica said...

Oooh, that frame you created is awesome. So versatile! I am sure you will get to use it on many of your projects. The card is very pretty. I like the pastel colours. Fab coloring of the image too! Hugs! xx