My Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bikini Tilda


Morning Everyone!
Today is the last Sunday of the month already,
I wish I could make the time go slower.

We have a new Magnolia Only challenge for you at The Ribbon Girl.
The theme is ~ Add Lace.

For my DT card, I used 2 Magnolia stamps
Bikini Tilda from the new Sea Breeze Collection
and Beach Background from Lazy Summer Collection.


I water colored the image with Distress Inks and 
added some glitter gel here and there.


The card base is a free template I downloaded here from Inger Harding's blog.
Check out Inger's blog, she has really awesome
shabby chic and vintage creations.

Dies used are Magnolia, Go Kreate, and Memory Box.
DPs are from SU and Island Paperie in Hawii.


 The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
WOC 30mm Dusky blue rose, Canterbury rose pink,
pink and blue sweetheart blossom, natural button twine,
8mm Rebecca cluny lace, 25mm Deborah cluny lace.


I would love it if you join in the challenge and
visit The Ribbon Girl Blog for more DT inspirations.


Thanks so much for visiting me, have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following lovely challenges:

17 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is stunning. Love the tree and the turtle
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Céline said...

fantastic, i totally love the design!
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Katie. I love the cute image, amazing colouring and such fabulous detailing. I especially like the palm trees and the cute turtle.
hugs Sue xx

Nicolchen said...

Your creation is just gorgeous...wonderful shape and design :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at Simply Magnolia ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Alexandra♥ said...

What a beautiful summer scene! The card base is beautiful! Thank you Katie for a link to the template, willcheck it too ;)

Always a pleasure to visit you ;)

Louise said...

Very pretty card, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Rebekah said...

Just wonderful! Thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs Rebekah xx

Yulis Kartika said...

Hello my dear, It seems I don't wanna go out from your beautiful blog.. because I found soooo many gorgeous things here!
and this one.. give me a beautiful summer breeze :)
Thank you so much for having fun with us together at MDUC this week.

Yulis Kartika said...

oops.. I am forgot my regards :)
big hugs, Yulis

Margreet said...

Beautiful shaped card with fab colouring and great details...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

lizzidroege said...

Love this...so happy to see u at sm this time..lizzi

Lori said...

Totally love the shape, what a sweet stamp, she's so cute, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week and good luck!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Summer card, great shape and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

Eulanda said...

YAY I get to come back and comment again!! Your card is gorgeous and I luv luv luv that scene you've created. How cute!! Gosh so extremely creative. Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Designer

Fleur said...

A stunning card, thanks for joining us at MDUC
Hugz Fleur xXx

cebelica said...

I know what you mean - I also wish I could make the time go slower. I can't believe we are already in August!!! O.o
Your card is perfect for thie time of the year. I wish I was somewhere at the beach, relaxing - like Tilda. Ah, wishful thinking!
Amazing card with lots and lots of lovely details. Those palm trees are awesome and the little turtle is very pretty too.
Hugs! xx

Brigitte said...

It goes without saying that your colouring is fantabulous!!!! I love the little bit of feather peeping and the gorgeous leaves of the palm tree. Bravo!!!! Hugs, Brigitte