My Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are having nice summer weather, except 
those of you living in the southern hemisphere :^).
We have lovely weather this week here, warm with a breeze.

Just a quick post to share a new card with you.
I received my Magnolia Clubkit last Friday and I managed
to color all the Tildas in the kit on the weekend.
I used one of the images to make this card.
The LO is from CLP's July sketch. 



The image was water colored with TH Distress Inks.
I frantaged the image panel with Shabby White.
DPs are Maja Design and Magnolia.
Dies used are Marianne, Go Kreate, Spellbinder,
Tim Holtz, and Magnolia.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Ivory Jute ribbon, aqua baker's twine, 18mm Lucy cluny lace,
8mm Rebecca cluny lace, WOC baby pink sweetheart blossom flower,
WOC pale pink lily flower, K&G cream chrysanth.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to participate in the following wonderful challenges:

12 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh Katie this is totally gorgeous - love your soft colour palette and fabulous design.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card Katie. I love the cute image, pretty colours and your embellishments are gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Fleur said...

WOW I adore this, it's so pretty
Thanks for joining us at MDUC
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Alexandra said...

I wish I could hold this card in my hands!!! It seems so cute and tiny! Love it, Katie! It's so girlie!

Brigitte said...

OH gosh!!!! Another beauty!!! Love the touch of Frantage you used and once again your gorgeous colouring!!! You really have a special touch! Hugs, Brigitte

Rene said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors, the image, the layout...simply stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck and I hope to see you back tomorrow for another challenge!
Rene :D

Chelsea said...

Hi Katie, I love your soft and beautiful coloring. Your style is so sweet! Thanks for joining the CLP Sketch challenge this month.

Much Love.

Christina C. said...

Love this stunning creation...superb coloring and gorgeous details!

Pam Sparks said...

Sweet as can be! Beautiful coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Franz♥ said...

What a sweet and precious take on Chelsea sketch Katie, totally love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at CLP Challenge blog this month :)

Hugs, Franz.

cebelica said...

Oh my, this card is PERFECT! The colours, the design, the embellishments. They all go together perfectly. Love the soft colours and all the dies you used. Spectacular! Hugs! xx

Teresa said...

Oh wow this is a really beautiful card Katie, thank you for playing along at LHOSM flower power Challenge, hope to see you again next time. Teresa x