My Followers

Friday, August 23, 2013

Back to School at La La Land

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday!

I would like to welcome my new followers and
thank all of you for visiting and leaving me lovely comments.

Today, I have a La La Land Crafts GDT card to share with you.
The Friday DTs have more Back To School inspiration for you.


I made a tag card using Backpack Marci.
The stamp image was colored with Distress Ink pads.
I frantaged a little Shabby Pink around the image.


I embellished the tag with various die cuts, DPs, lace and flowers.
I also made a pencil to decorate the tag.
Backpack Marci and Heart Banner die are both available at LLLC.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
15mm Sarah white cluny lace, black button twine,
white and pale pink WOC Lily flowers.


Before you go, hop over to LLLC and see more beautiful DT work.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Katie

I would love to enter this tag in the following challenges:

13 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Such a cute tag, Katie! Love all the "school" elements on it :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Katie. I love that cute image and the way you have coloured her looks so beautiful. The bunting with the lettering inside is such a great idea for the theme.
hugs Sue xx

Brigitte said...

Ohhhh!!!! YOur card is so sweet Katie!!!! Love how you added the letters in the banner and her awesome pink hair colour. Hugs, Brigitte

May said...

Hi Katie, Another stunning creation... Love the sweet image & the colours are Perfect... Hugs May x x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours and fab details. The pencil matches so well! A sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

Mona Eidhammer said...

Woooow! Your tag is simply amazing! Looove it. Thanks for joining our challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

cheiron said...

What a sweet image! Love all of the fun embellishments on this and the little banner. Thanks for playing along with the Back to School Challenge over at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Christy Designs said...

Wow... cute tag Katie!!
Beautifully coloring and love the pencil behind the image. Your flag with abc letter, is a great idea.
Hugs,
christy

Delphine said...

So gorgeous, Katie! Fantastic design and details and I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

Digi Darla said...

Cute image what stunning tag Katie!!


Hugs
Kim

If you have time please visit my site http://www.digidarladesigns.com

Thanks

theresa dickinson said...

what a fab intake of our challenge over on divas by designs , good luck xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh how gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the layout and your colouring is fantastic, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
Lindsay xx

cebelica said...

I don't think I've seen any school projects that would be as cute as this one - and I've seen plenty recently. This one just screams "fabulous". Love it! Hugs! xx