My Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cauldron Witch Marci - New LLLC Halloween Release

Good morning and TGIF everyone!

Welcome back to my 2nd creation for La La Land Crafts 2013 Halloween release.
I used the new Cauldron Witch Marci stamp image for this card.


The image is water colored with Distress Ink pads.



I have used the following items from the new LLLC Halloween release:
Cauldron Witch Marci stamp, Spiderweb Corner Die,
and Pumpkin and Jack-o-Lantern Die Set,
all available at La La Land Crafts Store.



The layout is from the current challenge at The Sketchy Challenges.
I rotated the sketch 180 degrees, i.e. upside down.


Other dies used: Go Kreate, Memory Box, and Magnolia.
Designer Paper: Stampin'Up and Kaisercraft.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Black Jute mesh ribbon, black and cream Ric Rac tiny ribbons,
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, and spider charm.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you will visit
La La Land Crafts Blog to see more fabulous DT creations.

Hugs,
Katie


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Christy Designs said...

It's gorgeous Halloween card Katie !!
Beautiful coloring and design.
Hugs,
Christy

Sue said...

It's another WOW! from me Katie! This is wonderful. I love that cute image, beautiful colouring and amazing detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Alexandra♥ said...

So great to see you Katie being a GDT for LaLaLand! The card is fabulous!

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and so sweet card,love the image and design is great.:)

Merethe

May said...

Stunning Halloween project Katie, the attention to detail is amazing, Love that cute image...Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

Paper Profusion said...

Brilliant card Katie! Terrific work with dies and your colouring is always superb. Nicola x

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Hello Katie
Sorry I have not visited for some time.
Oh isn't she just so adorable. A wonderful Halloween creation and as always created to the highest of standard.
Wishes
Lynne

Brigitte said...

WOW Katie!!!!! Love how you added the spooky castle die cut to your marvelous scene!!! Your image is beautifully coloured and I really like the spiderweb at the top. Hugs, Brigitte

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning creation and so thanks for sharing with us at Divas for Designs, good luck

cebelica said...

You made the impossible - you made the scary looking things look cute and fun. I'm not a big fan of Halloween or any spooky things, but I think this is spook-tacular! Hugs! xx