My Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Daisy Faerie Marci

Good morning everyone!
Hope you all have a good week so far.

It's Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts.
The designer team has more Fairytale creations to inspire you.




I created a trinket box using Daisy Faerie Marci.


The trinket box measures 4"W x 4"L x 1"H.
It is super easy to assemble the LLLC Trinket Box Kit.

I made a little easel card for the top of the box and this is how it
looks like when the card is propped up.



I have colored Marci with Distress Ink pads.
The heart shaped wreath is die cut with a Memory box die.
Designer papers are Maja Design and Magnolia.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
50mm Emily tulle lace, 8mm Rebecca cluny lace,
16mm white pearl and lace trim, WOC pale pink lily flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Hi Katie, I saw this project of your on the LalalandCrafts blog before you posted it here and thought to myself that this was truly lovely. The colors are very "fairy"-like, and the die-cut frame behind Marcy is beautiful, and the fabric leaves.... Cannot say enough to tell how wonderful this trinket is :)

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful Katie. Such a sweet image, I LOVE how you have coloured her and your trinket box design is gorgeous with all your pretty detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Brigitte said...

WOW Katie!!!! Your little trinket box is awesome!!!! Love the fairy and gorgeous flowers! The banner is perfect and I love where you put it. Hugs, brigitte

Betty said...

Lovely box and such a sweet fairy. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Good luck
Bettyxxx

RitaK said...

Oh, what a beautiful creation, love it! Thank you so much for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

Jan Ltc said...

Love it! Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous trinket box, thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Karen C said...

How cute! Great idea!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, beautiful creation.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

cebelica said...

What a lovely fairy creation! So girly and whimsycal. I love it! Hugs! xx