My Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

GDT at ABC Challenge - V for Very Cute

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have a guest DT card for ABC Challenge to share with you today.
The challenge theme for the next 2 weeks is V for Very Cute
sponsored by Stamp and Create.

I have made this card for a web crafting friend who recently moved.


I used 2 Magnolia stamps for this scene card:
On the Road Tilda from Sea Breeze Collection and
Vintage Swedish Background from Special Moment Collection.

I have colored the images with Distress Ink pads as usual.
I added liquid pearls here and there and some sparkles on the blue roses.
I also top stitched and distressed all paper edges, and embossed the
DPs with TH honey comb and wood grain embossing folders.



I used the September sketch from CLP.
I rotated the sketch 90 degrees counter clockwise.



I challenged myself to create a shape card using this LO.
It was a little tricky but I managed at the end.


Designer paper: Maja Design Sofiero Collection
Dies: Magnolia, Memory Box, and Go Kreate
Sentiment: LOTV and Stampin'Up

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Store:
Vintage pink fluted edge sheer ribbon, 25mm Daphne white clunny lace, 
8mm Rebecca clunny lace, rose petal pink seam binding ribbon, 
WOC 10mm dusky blue open rose, 10mm ivory open rose,
white Lily flower, white top stitch thread,
20mm pale pink open rose, nickle color memo pin.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week.
You might want to hop over to The ABC Challenge for more DT inspirations.

Hugs
Katie

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Christy Designs said...

Lovely scene card you created Katie!
Your coloring and design fabulous as always.
Your crafting friends will love it.
Hugs,
christy

Céline said...

so beautiful, love the shape
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Brigitte said...

WOW Katie!!!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love this Tilda and how you paired her with the church background. Hugs, Brigitte

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Katie. I love the scene you have created with those cute images, your colouring is wonderful and all your detailing is always so pretty.
hugs Sue xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card Katie, fab shape and scene, thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean, hugs Liz xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Your shaped cards are as pretty as can be, Katie! The scene you created really makes me wanna go there for a stroll :)

Suzan L said...

Hi Katie, your card is gorgeous! I love the beautifully colored scene that you have created and the shape is just wonderful!
Hugs,
Suzan

cebelica said...

This is sooooooooo beautiful!!!! I love the shape and how you combined these two images. Just ah-ma-zing! <3