My Followers

Friday, September 6, 2013

Tags at La La Land Crafts

TGIF Everyone!
Hope you all have a great week so far.

It's Inspiration Friday at La La Land Crafts,
the designer team members are showcasing more tags today.

 For my GDT tag, I used Taiko Drum Luka.


I colored this cute Luka with Copic markers.
I am not sure if I like the result. My Copic coloring skill is getting really rusty
since I haven't touched my Copic markers for ages.

I used the LO from The Sketchy Challenge for this tag.




Dies: Memory Box
Papers: Origami papers from my stash
Other embellishments: white Ric Rac tiny ribbon, ivory button twine,
cream seam binding ribbon, all available at The Ribbon Girl Shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.
Before you go, you may see more DT inspirations at La La Land Crafts.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this tag in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is wonderful Katie. Such a cute image and coloured so beautifully. The papers and details you have added are brilliant too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Brigitte said...

Love your tag Katie!!!! So much energy and beautiful colours!!! It would be perfect for a teenage boy. Hugs, Brigitte

Kelly Neis said...

Adorable image and your colors too are wonderful. I love your take on the sketch, very creative of you!
Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund
Hugs Kelly

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is such a cute tag! Really great colors. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

May said...

Gorgeous tag Katie, Love the vibrant colours of the fabulous background...Love the image too.. your colouring is amazing... Hugs May x x x

7 KIDS said...

Love the movement and action in this card! Thanks for participating in the http://www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

Alexandra♥ said...

I'm in love with your designs, Katie! Wonderful tag!

cebelica said...

Your Copic coloring skills are rusty? O.o I don't think I agree with this. I think they are still GREAT! I love this tag you created. It's AWESOME! Hugs! xx