Happy Sunday Everyone!
The Magnolia team at The Ribbon Girl is hosting a new challenge.
The theme is Winter/ Christmas.
Here's the card I made. The layout is from CLP, I have rotated 180⁰.
The image is Merry Christmas Tilda which I colored with Distress Ink pads.
I made a pull-out tag for personal messages and notes.
Designer paper: Maja Design
Dies and punches: Magnolia, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz, Martha Stewart.
The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
15mm church window Guipure lace, 8mm Rebecca Cluny lace,
15mm large check red gingham ribbon, natural button twine,
red button twine, K&G beaded ivory/cream berries, red berry,
wooden heart button, natural soft Hessian mesh.
You can see more gorgeous DT creations at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you a lovely day.
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:
- CLP- November sketch
- Totally Tilda- Button and Bows
- Marvelous Magnolia- Anything goes
- Simply Magnolia- Over the edge
- Crafty Little Fairies- Lace and pearls
- Divas by Design- Make it pretty
- Christmas Card All Year Round- Winter wonderland
- Deep Ocean- Fav color combo (red and kraft)
- A Creative Romance- Vintage style
- Brown Sugar- Anything goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend- Feeling festive