My Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Water Distressed Poinsettia Tutorial

Hi Everyone!

I meant to do this tutorial last year but ran out of time :^)
Here I am, I managed to get this done before December, yay!

I love water distressed poinsettia flowers.
I usually make a big batch and use them for my Christmas projects.
Here are a couple of examples from my previous posts.



These water distressed poinsettia are very easy to make ~ 6 simple steps:
(Sorry, my photos are a little out of focus) 







 Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie

6 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Will try this Katie, they look wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Nicola x

Alexandra♥ said...

Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing, Katie! I will be trying that with other dies too :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

I just ordered the glimmer mist so your tutorial is going to be so helpful Kate
Thank you so much for sharing your talent
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Sue said...

Thank you for sharing Katie, your flowers are gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

May said...

Gorgeous creations Katie, The tutorial is fabulous Beautiful flowers....Hugs May x x x

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous flowers Katie!!! Thanks for the tutorial, I will certainly make use of it. Hugs, Brigitte