Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog starts a new Card Challenge
~ the theme is Hearts.
The image is Tilda With Heart Arrows from the With Love Collection.
I have colored it with Distress Ink pads as usual.
I dusted some glitters around the wings and arrow heads,
and dotted pearl pen here and there.
DPs: Maja Design Summer Basics and Sofiero Collections.
Dies: Magnolia, Nellie Snellen, Go Kreate.
The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
WOC 30mm lilac wild rose, 20mm ivory open rose,
white sweet heart blossom, pink medium pom pom ribbon,
30mm white zig zag cotton lace, 13mm Olivia white cluny lace,
3mm aqua sparkle bead string.
You can see all the fabulous DT creations at The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog.
We would love it if you can join in the challenge and win the following prizes:
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Marvelous Magnolia- Pretty pearls
- Crafty Catz- Anything goes
- Allsorts- Love is in the air
- Sweet Stamping- Love/Valentines
- Time for Magnolia- Be my valentine
- Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolia- Pearl and lace
- Addicted to Stamps- Hearts
- In the Pink- Diecuts and/or punches
- You Me and Magnolia- Anything goes
- A Creative Romance- Show us some love
- Magnolia-licious- Anything goes
- Crafts and Me- Hearts
- LLC- Love and Lace
- Inky Chicks- Bingo (Lace/swirls/pearls)
- Deep Ocean- Fantasy