My Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Imagine, Create and Inspire

Good evening and welcome to my blog!

A quick post to share another collage tag with you.
This time I made a feminine version of the TH 2014 May Tag.


DSC09557

I first stained the DP with TH Forest Moss and Antique Linen Distress stain.
The stained paper looks greener and browner in real life.


I inked my TH Honeycomb Texture Fade embossing folder and
debossed a couple of DP strips for my collage blocks.
All paper edges were sanded and distressed with Walnut Stain DI.


I added die cuts, paper flowers, and miscellaneous trinkets from my stash.


DP: Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic Collection
Dies: Memory Box, Spellbinders, TH.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
17mm Lavinia ivory cotton lace, natural button twine,
Darjeeling pink mini blossoms, WOC white lily flower,
WOC 30mm ivory wild rose, heart wooden buttons,
25mm faux Hessian natural ribbon, Prima resin angel.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this tag in the following challenges:

19 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh my gosh Katie, this is amazing. Stunning tag!!! I keep saying I will participate in TH monthly tags as well, but haven't gotten around to actually do it yet (go figure). Anyways, yors is spectacular!
Hugs! xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Katie. I love the soft colours with such beautiful detailing, everything works so well together.
hugs Sue xx

Buttons said...

What a beautiful version of this month's tag Katie. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Katie!! This is simply STUNNING!! So many wonderful techniques and embellishments...your creativity know no bounds!! Hope that you're enjoying a GREAT long weekend Katie!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag , I adore your embellishments especially the Cupid and hearts . Lovely design and fantastic take in Tim's tag . Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Anna-Karin said...

Wow, this is a stunning version of Tim's tag. Love your whitewashed look with the bits of colour and all the embellishments are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

MichelleZ said...

Katie, this is really pretty! I love those embellishments. Thank you for sharing your tag with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Alexandra♥ said...

You succeeded to create another perfection Katie! Your collage tag draws a lot of attention and has so many beautiful details that one has several good minutes to see all of them. Stunning work and a fabulous design!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Ruth said...

Stunning feminine version of the tag, love all the little details, lots to see.

May said...

WOW...Stunning version of TH's tag...I adore the soft palate & the elements are simply perfect...your attention to detail is outstanding..Love it all... Hugs May x x

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh I loved your male version of Tim's tag, but this one is even more stunning, LOVE IT!!! Great use of texture too with the addition of the burlap!

Suzan L said...

Hi Katie, your TH inspired tag is gorgeous! I love how you used all the different embellishments and textures.
Hugs,
Suzan

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous tag, so many wonderful details, thanks for joining us at SCH
hugs

Liz Russell said...

Wow! Your tag is drop dead gorgeous! Love the softness and all the beautiful details. Just beautiful!

Brigitte said...

WOW WOW WOW Katie!!!!! Your tag is so feminine and elegant!!!! I love how you made almost all the elements! The background is stunning and the stencil detail is fabulous. Fantastic job! Hugs, Brigitte

Cathi ONeill said...

Stunning tag and amazing details! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Cis-sy said...

Wow! Love love love your Tag!!!! ♡
Hugs Cissy

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow I really love this tag!!!Love all these pretty details!!

Greetings
Maria

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Katie,
Long time no see. Hope you're keeping well. Sorry I'm so late commenting; I've had a manic month. What a beautiful tag; love the many elements, everything is so well put together. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts