My Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Butterfly Baby

Hi Everyone!

A quick post to share a new card with you, another black and white colored image.
I hope I have not bored you with my recent monochromatic images.
I am just having fun coloring with black/grey color pencils!


The image is Butterfly Baby from Saturated Canary.
I adore her eyes and delicate look.

I highlighted the background with a touch of Distress Ink
and dotted pearl pen here and there.

DP: Maja Design Sofiero Collection
Dies: Go Kreate, Joy Craft, Magnolia, Memory Box, Spellbinders


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
38mm white Phoebe Guipure lace, 32 mm Eva antique white cluny lace,
WOC 10mm pale pink open rose, 30mm lilac wild rose,
lilac/white 2-tone cherry blossom flower.


I hope you like this card and wish you a lovely day/evening.

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

So nice to see such beauty in the morning! This card is a fabulous addition to the black and white series (and you've also done nearly all of them with the blue patterned paper), so they definitely seems like a collection. They look really amazing and the shapes of the cards are gorgeous! Love them all!


Hugs,
Alexandra

Sue said...

I'm definitely not bored of seeing your amazing monochromatic colouring Katie!
This is stunning, I love the sweet image, wonderful soft colouring and such pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

How could we get bored with such BEAUTY Katie!!! The pure beauty of your image surrounded by the soft embellishments has such a STUNNING affect!! GORGEOUS card!!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Katie...me again!!! I see that you are sharing this sweet BEAUTY with us at Fussy and Fancy...thanks so much!!
Take care again,
Beth

Céline said...

another Beauty Katie !!! your coloring is really flawless !!!
hugs
céline

Chris said...

Beautiful! Love the monochromatic image and the soft delicate colours of the papers and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! The mono image is so lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Mel scott said...

So adorable!! Loving the monochromatic images. May I ask how many different shades of grey/black you used on this image?
Mel x

Jo said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Nathalie said...

Very cute card Katie. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Yor card is lovely and the image is so cute:)
Lovely colours too.

Have a nice day:)

Merethe