My Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fabulous Friend ~ Swan Girl by ppinkydolls

Hello Everyone!

I had some spare time last week in between work and taking mom 
to various pre-op appointments. So I inked up a few images.
The images I used for this card is Swan Girl by ppinkydolls

I like making this shape card; it is one of my favorite LO.
The template can be downloaded from Inger Harding's Blog, here.
The template have 2 sizes. I used template B for my card.


The image was printed on 98lb Canson Mixed Media paper, 
and colored with Distress Ink pads and Prismacolor pencil.
I dabbed some water in the background to create the clear droplet effect. 


Designer paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Collection
Dies and punch ~ Magnolia, Spellbinders, and SU

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, 18mm Lucy white cluny lace, 
40mm Gertrude embroidered net lace, 13mm sticky tape,
WOC 30mm ivory wild rose, 20mm cream open rose,
medium large cream lili flower, tiny ivory/cream rose bud,
3mm & 5mm ivory s/a pearls, white Gutermann top stitching thread.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenge:

11 comments:

julieprice3 said...

This is so pretty, love the template too, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Katie. Your soft colouring of the sweet image is perfect and the droplet effect in the background looks amazing. The gorgeous papers are some of my favourites and your embellishments all coordinate so beautifully.
Sending you hugs
Sue xx

Home sweet home said...

Hi

The card is fabulous,lovely image and love the colours comb.
Fab work:)

Have a nice day:)

Merethe

Alexandra♥ said...

Amazing Katie! Your coloring of these cuties is the best! Love the folds you've created on her dress and the background is stunning.


Hugs,
Alexandra

Beth Brovold said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS Katie!! I love the softness...your colouring is FABULOUS!! Beautifully designed!!
Also could you e-mail me about your winning my blogaversary candy!!
Take care Katie,
Beth

Christy Designs said...

Lovely coloring Katie !!
Beautiful design and gorgeous paper
Hugs,
Christy

Judy Corner said...

WOW Katy this is gorgeous. Don't forget to pop back over to my Blog and scroll down to see the lovely offer from Tracy at Cardmaker's Delights for a freebie for the first 20 of my followers to take up the offer. Judy x

Céline said...

another piece of art Katie, love this one with his gorgeous combo
hugs
céline

Brigitte said...

WOW Katie!!!! Once again, you achieved another perfect card!!!! I LOVE the background with the water droplets and your colouring is out of this world. Hugs, Brigitte

Melissa S. said...

What a fantastic card. The coloring of the image is just perfect but all the little extras on the card itself make this Super Special. Thank You so much for joining us at PPINKYDOLLS this week for the challenge.

cebelica said...

Holy smokes girl, your creativity has no limits. This is absolutely amazing. I don't like this card, I LOVE it!!!
Hugs! xx