My Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Thank You from Sneaky Tilda

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Hope you are all well wherever you are.

We have been having lots of rain here in Vancouver,
typical fall weather in west coast Canada.
The upside is it's the perfect time to stay indoors and craft!

We have a new Magnolia Only challenge over at The Ribbon Girl.
We would like to see your creations with Sparkles.

For my DT card, I used Sneaky Tilda.
I made this thank-you card for my fellow Canadian crafter ~ Beth
for winning her generous blog candy recently.
You can see her beautiful work at Contagious Crafts,
she makes the most amazing 3D Magnolia creations!


As usual, I water colored the stamped image with Distress Ink pads.
I dusted glitters here and there for some extra sparkles.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour Collection.
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Marianne, Memory Box, and Spellbinders.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
WOC blue and pale lemon pretty blossom flowers, med/large cream lily flower,
8mm Rebecca ivory cluny lace, 16mm Lyra white Guipure lace,
natural hemp twine, Gutermann white top stitching thread,
white tulle, 3mm sticky tape, white heart pin,
3mm s/a white flatback pearls.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you will join us in the challenge and win great prizes.

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:


11 comments:

Sue said...

Another stunning card Katie. Sweet Tilda is coloured so beautifully, the added sparkle looks wonderful. I love the papers and such gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Céline said...

another beautiful card, love the soft combo and gorgeous embellies
hugs
céline

Eulanda said...

Sorry if I missed it but what die did you use for the shape of the card? I really like that and I'm sick of always doing square cards. LOL!

carol said...

oooh waht a sweet and pretty card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

erinstewart said...

Gorgeous card! Stunning colouring! xx

Beth Brovold said...

Okay here I am to say THANK YOU!!! Katie this card arrived in the mail today and I am quite simply SPEECHLESS!!! Your GORGEOUS creation is simply BREATHTAKING here but in person...WOW!!!!!! I've always admired your work but to actually see it with your own eyes...WOW again!!! Your colouring is TRULY AMAZING!!!! What paper do you use if I may ask?? The stitching, the lace, the flowers...well hey just EVERYTHING is FLAWLESS!! And the easel stand die...where is that from?? I could keep going on so I'll stop here with another HUGE THANK YOU!!
Take care,
Beth

Cindy said...

Beautiful card! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

Home sweet home said...

Wonderful and sweet card:)

Love the colours:)

Merethe

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card. A great card design. Fabulous detailing. I love the colour combo. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

LottesCards said...

Love your colourcombo, and this stamp is also one of my favourits. You coloured her so beautifull!!!Just love everything about it!!! Thanks for playing with us at TFMC. Hugs Lotte

mae said...

Beautiful card, Katie! Love the color combo. Yellow and blue is my favorite combo! Thanks for joining us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge.
hugs,
Mae