My Followers

Friday, November 21, 2014

Cozy Cocoa ~ LDRS November Guest Designer

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to the 2nd installment of my guest design work at
Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations Blog.

Little Darlings Design Team Inspirations

I made 2 cards using Cocoa by Saturated Canary rubber stamp, one colored with
Distress Ink pads and the other with Prismacolor black and grey pencils.
You can find the stamp in LDRS store here or other web suppliers around the world.
I had much fun coloring this beauty, she is absolutely adorable!


color vs monochromatic version.....


and some closeup looks of the colored images.....



I have distressed all paper edges with TH distressing tool, chalk ink, and DI
for the shabby look. I also embossed around the image with shabby white 
frantage and added some Crystal Effects for water drop effect.

Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Winter, and A Gift for You collection.

Dies ~ Go Kreate, Memory Box, La La Land Craft, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, 8mm Rebecca ivory cluny lace,
white teeny tiny pom pom trim, 15mm white church window guipure lace,
Kort & Godt pale pink rolled paper roses, tiny vintage pink blooms,
natural hemp twine, 6mm pink and blue sequins, pink dewdrop,
pink crystal drop stem, 3mm and 6mm sticky tapes.



You can see more gorgeous Designer Team inspirations at

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter these cards in the following challenges:

15 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Katie...your colouring never ceases to make me say "WOW" when I visit!! I LOVE both colouring styles...couldn't pick a fav!!! Your cards are simply GORGEOUS!!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Me again!! I see that you are sharing your lovely cards with us at Fussy and Fancy!! Thank you and good luck!!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

oh WOW !!! those cards are fantastic !!!!
love the colors and shape you used on each
hugs
céline

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful cards! I live the effects on both, but I'm mostly drawn to the black and white one, it's so pretty!

Christy Designs said...

Amazing creation Katie !!
Always make me "WOW" to see your creation.
All detail and coloring Fabulous.
Have a nice weekeand

Diane said...

Beautiful cards, so full of gorgeous details and amazing designs!! Thank you for joining us at "Fussy and Fancy" for our "Two of a Kind/Pairs" challenge!!
Diane FAF DT

brenda said...

Two beautifully designed and embellisghed Christmas cards Katie.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations November challenge.

B x

cebelica said...

Congrats on your GDT spot. They are lucky to have you in their team, even if it's just for on month.
Both of your cards are gorgeous. I like the colorful and the black and white image. I think you coloured both of them perfectly and the design of both of your cards is awesome. Perfect Christmas cards.
Hugs! xx

Alexandra♥ said...

You are conquering me each time with your gorgeous makes, Katie! Both of these cards are stunners and I just love your way to use the dies and to color images (even with black pencil only).

Hugs,
Alexandra

Brigitte said...

OMG Katie!!!! They are both so beautiful!!!! I LOVE your colouring, in colours and black and white. You are so talented, I love the soft tones, so very pretty and feminine. Hugs, Brigitte

Candy said...

WOW!! Both of your cards are magnificent!!
Love everything about them. Your decorating is wonderful as well.
I was wondering where you got the tiny mittens?
Hugs,

Cindy said...

Oh, so beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

PaperDaisies said...

I love both cards. You have showcased the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Joan said...

what a cute little girl and so beautifully coloured. Lovely embellishments too

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Beth Brovold said...

Congratulations Katie on your Top 5 pick at Fussy and Fancy "Pairs"!!
Take care,
Beth