My Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Cheers

Hi Everyone!
A quick post to share a Christmas card with you.
I made it for a craft friend in Slovenia.

I have colored the image with black and grey Prismacolor pencils.


Sentiment~ LOTV Christmas Sentiment Tags
Designer paper ~ Maja Design A gift for you collection
Dies and punch used ~ Memory Box, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
17mm Lavinia ivory cluny lace, organza ivory rose/pearl ribbon,
cream seam binding ribbon, brown sugar divine baker's twine,
5mm ivory s/a flatback pearl, tiny Christmas tree charm,
ivory button twine, 3mm sticky tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:


14 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Katie this is STUNNING!! The black and white is simply GORGEOUS...it's looks just like a sketch!! You continue to AMAZE!!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Me again Katie...thanks for sharing this BEAUTY with us at Fussy and Fancy!!
Take care again,
Beth

Ann-Marie said...

A truly beautiful card and I've seen a few of these images lately where have I been they are gorgeous!! Take care, Ann-Marie xx

Sue said...

This is stunning, such a sweet image and gorgeous detailing. The delicate colours are perfect.
hugs Sue xx

Karen B said...

Wow, I love the monochromatic colours. This is fantastic Katie. I love the look of both the girls...ha ha. I love looking at your art. We really need to infuse this into our department. Are you in?

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

cebelica said...

This is mine, all mine. And I absolutely LOOOOOVE it!! Love it, love it, love it. <3 This image stole my heart the second I saw it (I mean, just look at those eyes) and there are just so many wonderful details on this card. Simply stunning! Thank you so, so much for it! I'll treasure it forever! :)
Big hugs! xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! Beautiful designed and embellished and fab colouring! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Brigitte said...

She's so soft and pretty in monochrome colour. I love it once again, the details are delicate and well balanced. Hugs, Brigitte

Anne Bente said...

wawww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på udfordringen på StampARTic -

knuzzz ♥

Donna K said...

What a unique card! I love the colors and how you shaded the image. I'm sure your friend is going to absolutely love this keepsake! Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Have a beautiful day! ~Donna K

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and gorgeous card!!!

Merethe

Dunja Dücker said...

Your christmas card is gorgeous. I love the monochromatic style and the sweet details on your creations.

Best Wishes
Hugs
Dunja

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Creative Inspirations this week.
CraftyNatalie: DT