My Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Hugs

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Hope you are all keeping well wherever you are.

I have not been making as many Christmas cards this year as I planned to,
mainly due to dealing with family health issues the last few months. 
Most is under control for now. Hopefully I will be able to put
together few more cards when I have some free time.

Today, I have a new Christmas card to share with you.
I have made it for The Ribbon Girl's December Card Challenge.
The theme is super easy ~ Anything Goes!


The digi image I used is Ppinkydolls Another Gift by Chishanthi.
I have colored it with Distress Ink pads as usual. Here's a closer look.


Sentiment ~ LOTV Christmas sentiment tags
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Winter Collection
Dies ~ Cheery Lynn, Go Kreate, Memory Box, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz Sizzix

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
10mm red/cream check ribbon, 25mm faux Hessian natural ribbon,
natural hemp and button twines, 8mm Rebecca ivory fine cluny lace,
wooden star button, clear drew drops, 5mm ivory flatback s/a pearl.


You can see all the beautiful designer work at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
We would love it if you can join in the fun creating and win great prizes.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

13 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Katie, such a sweet image and your soft colouring is perfect. The papers and all your detailing are totally gorgeous, everything works so well together.
Sending you hugs
Sue xx

Alexandra♥ said...

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with the health in family and happy to know that the most is under control now. Teach me dear Katie how to make these gorgeous cards! I cannot take my eyes off this one. Love your coloring on Pinky Dolls!

Looking forward to see more of your works and sending hugs,
Alexandra

Beth Brovold said...

Katie your colouring just makes my jaw drop!!! The hair looks SO real!! STUNNING card Katie...as always...lol!!!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

Katie, this is another precious card !!! love the dies and your fab coloring
hugs
céline

Jac said...

Stunning card, love all your aye ring and fabulous embellishments, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Katie always love seeing your creations
Cheers
Dr Sonia
My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

Sandra said...

WOW Katie!!! This is absolutely stunning! I love everything about it! Your coloring is fantastic!
Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Hugs, Sandra F&F DT

Judy Corner said...

Hi Katie, Lovely creation! So pleased to see you sharing at CCAYR and good luck with the Challenge. I hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas. Judy DT

Nancy Simpson said...

Such an adorable and lovely card! I am so stunned with the details and colors, layout and all. Very nice and gorgeous! This surely can make the best Christmas wishes and I'd love to recieve something like this. How I wish. Happy crafting!

Brigitte said...

Oh WOW Katie!!!! I'm usually not a fan of red, but you rocked it!!!!! I LOVE all of it! YOur colouring is majestic as usual! Hugs, Brigitte

Lin said...

What a stunner. Your image is adorable and beautifully coloured and the design is just gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us

Lin
ABC

Judith said...

This is just so stunning - I love the image, your colouring, die cuts - even the little gingham bow - just gorgeous hugs Judith x

Judith said...

forgot to say! - thank you for playing along at Crafty Little fairies xx