My Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Love

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Christmas Day is fast approaching, I finally made a card for my dear husband.
He loves LOTV images. I have this sweet stamp in my stash for a 
long time and decided to color it up and made a tag card with it.

The image is called "On The Way", it has been retired.
The sketch is from SEME Challenge #58; I have rotated it 90 degrees.




I watercolored the image with Distress Ink pads, and embossed 
some Shabby White Frantage around the image.
I also added some glitter fluff on the fir trims.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design A Gift For You Collection
Dies used ~ Marianne Design, Magnolia, La La Land, Spellbinders

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
32mm Wedding Bell white cluny lace, 30mm cream zig zag cotton lace,
cream seam binding ribbon, ivory button twine, 3mm sticky tape,
WOC lily flower med/large cream, K&G ruby red rolled rose,
5mm rred flatback s/a crystals.

I have photographed the card in a make-shift light tent ~ a 16"x16"
clear plastic container. My camera was set to Indoor setting without flash.
I am pleased the picture came out pretty good, although I need to
play with my "light tent" more to get the better pics out of it.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

21 comments:

Home sweet home said...

WOW!!!I love this card,lovely colours and fab design. The image is sooo cute:D

Have a nice week.

Merethe

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Katie, wow I love this tag. Beautiful colouring and decoration like the lace and the lovely ribbon...my compliments.
Greetings Miranda

Céline said...

Katie, this tag is so beautiful, sure your husbad with love it
hugs
céline

Alexandra♥ said...

This tag is... how can i put in words...? Unconditionally perfect, like all your works, Katie. You are such a warm and delicate person, one can see that through your work. Lovely!!

Hugs,
Alexandra

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! You have used one of my favourite stamps too :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

What a delightful tag , a great take on the sketch . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

Sarah said...

Oh I love this, it is stunning, love everything about it. Thanks for joining in at CI x

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Sylvia x

Mike Deakin said...

stunning project and put together with such beautiful flair, thanks for joining us over at the Kraftyhands Challenge.

Beth Brovold said...

Katie this is GORGEOUS!!! Bless your hubby for admiring your art work!! Your image is coloured to perfection...beautifully designed and embellished!!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Me again Katie!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Snowflakes and Ribbon"!!
Take care,
Beth

cebelica said...

I'm sure your husband will love this ccard. It's beautiful! And the image is adorable.
I'm glad to hear you are (pretty) happy with your light tent. I still need to re-make mine. Maybe I'll have some play with it over the holidays when I have some free time.
Hugs! xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy x

Mary Lou said...

Stunning tag Katie~~lovely!! Just wonderful!! Thanks for joining in the fun Snowflakes and ribbon challenge at Fussy and Fancy!! Best of luck:)
Hugs and Happiness

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful tag Katie thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Dianne x DT

Susie Sugar said...

Such a pretty giant tag it's gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda & Friends for our snowflakes or snowballs challenge
Merry Christmas from me Susie Sugar and the design team xx

Stephanie Hester said...

Love the tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

Home sweet home said...

Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merethe

Sandra Mathis said...

Gorgeous tag, Katie. I agree with your hubby on the LOTV images. Hope you're having a great Christmas. Best wishes for the New Year. Thanks for linking up to LLC's December challenge; please note though we have a max 10 challenges rule.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull tag. It looks so very christmas like. Thank you for joining our challenge at Stempeleinmaleins. Bianca XX

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful Katie. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

Hugs

Tracy

Onwer Noor!DesignUK

Noor!DesignUK Blog

Crafteezee Blog