My Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Crochet Slippers and Cowls

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I have been playing with yarns lately. It is one of my new-year resolutions 
to revisit crafts I used to love and to learn other crafting skills.

It has been a long long time since I last crocheted. I learned to crochet 
as a child, playing with leftover yarns mom no longer needed.

There are so many beautiful yarn projects on Pinterest,
I just couldn't resist giving crochet another try.

Here are some crochet projects I have made during my break time
at work and while watching TV with my DH at home.

Cotton ballerina slippers embellished with lace and organza ribbon roses.


Reversible infinity scarfs/cowls.




Free patterns for the above projects are available here:

I will be back with a new paper craft project on Jan 15.
Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Hugs,
Katie 

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Katie these are PHENOMENAL!!! I have not crocheted in so long...it is very relaxing and fun!! My Grandmother taught me how to knit when I was just little...then I taught myself how to crochet from there...your GORGEOUS projects make me want to pick up the needles once more!! Belated New Years wishes to you and yours!!
Take care,
Beth

Alexandra Morein said...

Wow Katie!!!! You are a total 'all-can-d-crafter'!!! I sometimes crochet too, but I wouldn't be able to do something as amazing as these slippers and scarves. They are so beautiful, the slippers have completely conquered my heart :)
Please do share more, once the new makes will come.

I wish you warm winter days!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Sue said...

These are so beautiful Katie and thank you so much for providing the links for the patterns. I have recently rediscovered my love for crochet, I am still at the beginner level so learning as I go. It's a great way for me to spend time with my family in the evenings rather than sat at the computer.
Sending hugs
Sue xx

Céline said...

you're definitly talented :)
hugs
céline