My Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Tilda With Her Bunny ~ Another Fridge Post-It-Note Caddy

Happy March 1st Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well wherever you are.

Today, I have a new creation to share with you; another fridge post-it-note caddy.
I made one not too long ago here and really like the way it dresses up 
my kitchen. This one is for a friend's birthday coming up very soon.
Hope this adds a functional element in her kitchen too.

I recently accepted a DT invitation From Katie Tate, Scor-Pal
Design Team Coordinator and Social Media Director.
Scor-Pal products have always been my must-have items for crafting,
e.g. Scor-Pal scoring board, Scor-tape and Scor-mat.
I think designing for products I love is the best way to showcase 
my creativity and the versatility of the products.


This DT creation is designed for both Ribbon Girl and Scor-Pal.
The challenge themes are:
The Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge: Add flowers
The Ribbon Girl Blog

Scor-Pal March Challenge: Organizational and More Than One Score

The image is Tilda With Her Bunny from Magnolia Butterfly Dreams Collection.
I have colored it with Distress Ink pads as usual.


Designer Paper: Maja Design Nyhavn Collection
Dies/punch: Magnolia, Memory Box, Go Kreate, Martha Stewart

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
8mm Rebecca ivory vintage cluny lace, 3mm white s/a flatback pearls,
5mm white s/a flatback pearl, white Gutermann top stitching thread,
WOC lemon yellow and blue blossom flowers, Apple Blossom flower,
Forget-Me-Not fabric flowers, cream tiny Ric Rac ribbon.

This post-it-note caddy measures 9.5"(H)x 5"(W)x 0.75"(D).
I have borrowed the idea from my blog friend Alexandra, AKA Clay Guana.
She has a lovely fridge post-it-note holder tutorial here.
I have modified her dimension for my version in order to fit the topper.
 And of course, I used my Scor-Pal for precise scoring the caddy part.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I am still working my way through a few spring birthday cards and some 
baby projects. Hopefully I get time to stop by your blogs soon.

Have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:

24 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Your caddy is gorgeous Katie and well done on the Scor-Pal news - I'd be lost without mine! Mary x

Céline said...

Oh Katie, this project cautch my eyes !!! so wonderful. love the bright colors (love those papers of course;)
fabulous
hugs
céline

Janette said...

This is simply gorgeous, so pretty...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...xxx

Jay said...

Wow Amazing creation!!! I adore your colouring and your design and thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the ABC Challenge! Good luck, Cuddles Jay x GDT ABC Challenge

cheiron said...

Oh wow! This is a gorgeous project. Love the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Barb Hardeman said...

Hello, Katie! What a small world...I grew up most of my childhood in North Van. We're practically neighbours, though I transplanted to the USA 30 years ago! Anyhoo, your project is so delightful and so eye catching. If my fridge held magnets I'd be at my craft table tomorrow! =)
Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Magnolia-licious...hugs...Barb

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable!

Sue said...

This is stunning Katie. I love your design, the image is just adorable and the scene you have created is so beautiful too.
Congrats on your new DT place, it is so well deserved.
I hope you have a good week.
hugs Sue xx

Norma said...

Katie, big congrats for being in the Scor-Pal Design Team! You'll definitely be an asset as you make fabulous stuff--like this fridge post-it-note caddy. Love the scene you've created--terrific masking job. Cheerful spring colours--I can feel spring in the air...yay. Beautiful colouring of the images as always.
Hugs,
Norma

Susie Sugar said...

What a fantastic gift great project
Thanks for joining in the Totally Tilda & Friends challenge
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Rachel Parys said...

This is gorgeous and handy!! I love the die cut shapes you used and the image!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Katie!! This is so AMAZING and so useful too!! Once again your creativity simply astounds me!! So many gorgeous details and your colouring...SIGH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Hope that you are well!!
Take care,
Beth

Louise said...

Very pretty creation, such a beautiful scene you have created with fabulous spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

Alexandra♥ said...

Yeyy!!! Doing a happy dance for you Katie! You being invited to join the Scorpal DT only means for us, your followers, that we will see more of your gorgeous and creative projects with their products. So well deserved! You are always thinking 'outside the box' and it makes your projects stand out and be unique.

Hugs,
Alexandra

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love the style of this post-it note holder and the darling scene you have created. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck winning a prize and please join us again!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your project is so precious! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! What a beautiful creation and such gorgeous colours and details.
Rebecca.
x

Delphine said...

How gorgeous!!! Amazing design and your attention to details is fantastic! Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Donna said...

Wow!!! what a totally stunning creation with gorgeous detail and pretty colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs, Donna xx

Nicola said...

Thanks so much, Katie, for entering your beautiful creation into Simply Magnolia's CAS/Fully Loaded challenge and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Chris said...

Goodness me, Katie, I love this! I love the colors that you used. They are perfect for Spring! The project is wonderful and so worth the time invested in creating it! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Bingo Challenge!

XO,
Chris
http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

This is gorgeous!

Linda said...

What a fabulous project! I really need to try my hand at one of these, yours looks perfect! Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at Totally Tilda :) xx

Julie Gleeson said...

This is really gorgeous! I love your image and beautiful colours! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT xox