My Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hannah Door/Wall Hanger

Morning Everyone!

Today, I have a DT creation to share with you, a door/wall hanger.
I've made it for The Ribbon Girl's Everything Goes With An Image challenge.


The image I used is called Hannah from Saturated Canary.
 When I first saw this image, I was totally amazed how
it resembles one of my coworker's teenage daughter
whose name is Hannah and who also has two cats.
I was inspired to make a door/wall hanging for her.

I have colored the image with Distress Ink pads as usual.


Designer Paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in The Arbour Collection

Dies ~ Marianne Design, Magnolia, Memory Box, Spellbinders


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Cream seam binding ribbon, pale rose and dusky rose tiny ric rac ribbons,
WOC tiny vintage pink blooms, WOC blue and pink pretty blossoms, 
WOC apple blossom, white Gutermann top stitching thread,
3mm ivory flatback s/a pearls, 6mm sticky tape. 


You can see all the Ribbon Girl design team creations here.
We would love you to joy in the fun creating.

I hope my creation has inspired you as Krista's digi stamp inspired
me to create this door/wall hanger for a sweet young girl.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Stunning and fabulous wall hanger:)

Have a nice day.

Merethe

Céline said...

love what you do with the MD dies, it's a fab idea !!
gorgeous creation
hugs
céline

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness Katie this is STUNNING!! I really do love the way that you colour...fantastic design!! Have a great evening!!
Take care,
Beth

Alexandra♥ said...

Isn't it great to have a crafter-friend as you are, Katie!! All your co-workers enjoy your stunning projects and presents. I'm always is love with your coloring and design with all those tiny little details which complete the whole design and make it look perfect.

Hugs,
Alexandra

tilly said...

a stunning wall hanging, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Avril Ann said...

Ohhh a very pretty Door Hanger, Katie, - thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy - best of luck xxx

Fleur said...

This is stunning, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Noor! UK
Hope you'll join us again.
HUGZ Fleur xxx