My Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

Cupcake Oven Box ~ Happy Mother's Day at Scor-Pal

Morning Everyone!

It's May 1st; a brand new start for More Than One Score Challenge at Scor-Pal.
The challenge theme for May is ~ Mother's Day.

For my DT project, I made a cupcake oven box.
I was inspired by a few cute examples of this oven box at Pinterest.
I would love to design a different configuration so the box can be
folded/stored flat. Will put this thought in my to-do list :^).


Inside the oven, there is a pull-out box/tray sized for a cupcake.



I had to buy a couple of gourmet Cupcakes for the picture shoot, lol.
Not that I don't like to bake but I really want to try these cupcakes.
Oh yum, they were truly to die for!!!



Designer paper ` Maja Design Coffee in The Arbour Collection
Dies & punch ~ Simon Says Stamps, Spellbinders, SU
Sentiment ~ LOTV

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
15mm red large check gingham ribbon, lemon yellow Baker's Divine twine


 You can see more DT inspirations over at Scor-Pal Challenge Blog.
We would love to see what you make for Mother's Day!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

5 comments:

Céline said...

absolutly fun project !!!
hugs
céline

Lea Brawn said...

How fabulous is this. Great work x

Marilyn said...

Very cute and totally creative!

Steph Ackerman said...

Absolutely love this.

Alexandra♥ said...

Jaw-dropping cute!!!! Saw it again now and cannot stop admiring :)

Hugs,
Alexandra