My Followers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hello Pinwheel Ellie

Hello Everyone!

A quick post to share my last guest design for The Paper Nest Dolls.
Thanks Christine for your generosity and having me as GDT for the last 4 months.

I made a shape card using Pinwheel Ellie, you can find her here.


As always, I have colored the image with Distress Ink pads.


Designer Paper~ Maja Design Life in the Country and Coffee in the Arbour collections
Dies~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Memory Box, La La Land Crafts

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Blue, cream, and lavender tiny Ric Rac ribbons, natural button twine,
white Gutermann top stitching thread, 5mm red s/a crystal.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

3 comments:

Céline said...

fab card Katie, love the design with the patchwork papers and the cutie pinwheel
hugs
céline

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Katie, I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty design.
hugs Sue xx

C2 said...

I love your card base, what die did you use to cut it? This card is charming.