My Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Oops ~ Clean or Dirty?

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

I have a new creation to share with you on this special day.
It is a DT project for The Ribbon Girl Blog "Use Any Image" challenge.
Our theme this month is "Shaped card or Anything goes".

A coworker had asked if I could make a sign for her dishwasher.
Her family members are often confused whether the dishes in the
dishwasher are clean or dirty. So, I made a magnet for her.

I think this makes a great gift idea for moms too.


I have colored this Oops Tilda with Distress Ink pads.


The blackboard is a large piece of magnet which adheres to the
dishwasher's metal door. The double-sided sign is also magnetic and
sticks to the blackboard. The sign says Clean on one side and Dirty on the other.
I brushed Glue and Seal to all surfaces to make it more water-proof.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design A Gift For You collection

Dies ~ Marianne Design, Memory Box, La La Land Craft,
My Favorite Things and Stampin'Up.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, 5mm red/white gingham ribbon,
red button twine, red polka dot button (I used the back side), 
miniature rolling pin, 3mm & 6mm sticky tape,
5mm red self adhesive crystal.

Thanks so much for your visit.
I wish you all a very lovely day.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

great idea! and a lovely project Katie! Mary xx

Beth Brovold said...

Katie this is adorable...I love the kitchen scene that you have created...so creative!! Have yourself a fabulous day Katie!!
Take care,
Beth

Céline said...

what a wonderful idea again!!!
so pretty project
hugs
céline

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

Jo Channon said...

Hi Katie, this is such a pretty and clever idea and I hope it helps your friend with the dishwasher! Thankyou for joining us at Allsorts this week Jo x

Laura said...

Super Cute! I love the fabulous dies and your beautiful coloring of Tilda. Thank You for joining our Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Layered challenge.

Have a wonderful day!

Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

Pam Sparks said...

Totally charming Katie! Love your Tilda coloring and designing! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

Alexandra♥ said...

I was sure I left a comment for this tag too, but maybe it was on Facebook. Anyway - WOW! Every tiny detail is well thought about and the result is fabulous! I can recognize your style dear Katie!

Hugs,
Alexandra