My Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

Wedding Anniversary Card

Happy June 1st Everyone!
Hope you are doing well wherever you are.

It's time for a new More Than One Fold challenge at Scor-Pal Challenge.
Our theme for June is ~ Wedding.

For my DT creation, I made a cascading Z-fold card.
A co-worker had asked if I can create a wedding anniversary card
for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary/vow renewal.
They love Downton Abby style and my interpretation
of it is romantic, vintage, lacey, and shabby.


The card base measures 4.5" and 7.5"(H) x 12"(W).
I used my Scor-Pal to score the folded lines at 4" and 8" from the edge.

I decorated the card with one of my favorite designer papers,
Pion Design Studio of Memories Collection.
The soft muted colors are perfect for romantic shabby cards.


I cut out some tags and butterfly from the designer paper collection.


Dies and punches ~ Memory Box, Simon Says Stamps,
Stampin'Up, and La La Land Crafts

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
12mm white Leah scallop flat lace, 8mm antique white Rebecca cluny lace,
25mm ivory Deborah cluny lace (in Sale section), tiny vintage aqua bloom,
WOC 10mm ivory open rose, 10mm and 20mm dusky blue open roses,
white hip rose bud, tiny ivory rose bud, K&G ivory beaded berries.


I hope my creation has inspired you to make a wedding themed project
with more than one fold. We would love you to share
 your creation at Scor-Pal Challenge this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Céline said...

really really stunning
hugs
céline

Steph Ackerman said...

Beautiful card. love the shabby chic look.

Alexandra♥ said...

And again it's a total gain for your co-workers!!! Gorgeous card embellished in your full of taste style, Katie! I love the heart die!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Sue said...

This stunning card is sure to be treasured Katie. I love the soft colours and beautiful design full of gorgeous detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely beautiful, such an elegant card.

Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Vintage' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Helene E said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for entering our vintage challenge at Allsorts.

Home sweet home said...

WOW!!!!!This is stunning!!!
Lovely design,colours and details.

Have a nice day.

Merethe