My Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Halloween Treat Caddy

Happy October 1st Everyone!

My sincere apology for lack of blogging and commenting in the past few months.
I have reduced/put my crafting time on hold in order to accommodate
changes in my personal and work life. I am also thinking
about making some changes in the type of crafts
I would like to do. Well, time will tell.

Today, I want to share a Halloween treat caddy with you ~
a DT projct for the Scor-Pal October Challenge.

I have limited supplies for Halloween in my stash, so I created 
a treat caddy without any stamped image, using only 
die cuts, designer paper and embellishments.


 The caddy holds 3 full size chocolate bars.
I have stuffed it with my son's favorite Wonderbars.


Dies/Punches ~ Impression Obsession, La La Land Crafts, Magnolia,
Memory Box, Stampin'Up, Tim Holtz by Sizzix

Designer Paper ~ Kaiser Craft, Stampin'Up


Hope this treat box inspires you to make one and join in 
the fun of creating with us at Scor-Pal.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Katie 

4 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Dear Katie, i really wish everything will work out nicely for you and soon. Nice to see a new post on your blog. I love this caddy, it's perfectly fesigned like any other of your projects.

Please take care.

Hugs, Alexandra

Gail said...

What a great project! Thanks for sharing!

Loz said...

This is Fantastic...Loz

memorial garden benches said...

That's a great project! Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!