Happy belated New Year!
It has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog.
I really miss the creative process.
Hopefully this year I will be more productive and
share more than just paper crafts with you.
Without further ado, here's my 1st card for 2016.
I used Maja Design January Mood Board and a sketch from
Creative Inspirations as a guide for my design.
Love this color palette, so soft and romantic!
The image is Dear Alice from Gorjuss Girl rubber stamp.
As usual, I water colored the image with Distress Ink pads.
I added white frantage in the background and dusted some glitters on the flowers.
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Marianne, Memory Box, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz
Designer Paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Summer and It's Christmas Time Collection.
Embellishments ~ Lace, ribbons, s/a pearls from The Ribbon Girls
Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you all a happy day!
I have participated in the following challenges:
- Maja Design Mood Board~ January 2016
- Creative Inspirations~ Anything goes with a sketch option
- Crafty Catz~ Girls just want to have fun
- Sweet Stamping~ Vintage or Shabby Chic
- Deep Ocean~ Something new (new stamp)
- 7kids~ Anything goes
- Sketchy Challenge~ Anything goes
- Inky Chicks~ Anything goes
- Noor Design UK~ Anything goes
- LLC~ Something new (new stamp)