My Followers

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peter Rabbit ~ My First Knitted Animal

Hello Bloggers!
Hope you are all doing well!

No card today, just popping in to share my first knitted animal.
I have made this a while back for my son who has name it Peter.

I have since made a few more knitted creatures and I will share them
with you from time to time in between my paper crafts.


It took me over 30 hours to knit, stuff, and sew together the parts and outfit.
I enjoyed making this bunny. I think he is sweet and cuddly.
The materials I used are pure wool and cotton.
Peter measures about 10.5" tall.

The pattern can be purchased at Little Cotton Rabbits.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Hugs,
Katie 

1 comment:

Alexandra♥ said...

fabulous! What a nice toy for a kid, and the fact that mommy made it, turns it into a priceless gift of love. Looking forward to seeing more of the knitted cuties :)

Hugs,
Alexandra