My Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Go With Your Dream

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all keeping well.

A new card to share today.
I didn't feel like coloring this time so I created a collage card
using a couple stamp sets from my Stampin'Up oldies. 

I chose the theme from Maja Design's March Mood Board.


MB-March16

Designer Paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Spring, Vintage Summer, 
Vintage Autumn, Life by the Sea

Dies & punches ~ Marianne, La La Land Crafts, Stampin'Up 

I had fun making this card, different from my usual style.
The only time consuming part is measuring and cutting up all the pieces!


Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you all a lovely week!

Hugs,
Katie 

I would like to participate in the following challenges:

2 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

What a wonderful and creative card, Katie! Each one of the sections needs special attention since each one has interesting details. Wonderful designing job!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Danoesja said...

Hi Katie
I always love your coloured cards but this card is also so beautiful in this great theme.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Greetings, Danoesja