My Followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Happy Easter ~ Guest Design at Crafty Sentiments

Hello Everyone!

I have a new creation to share with you today ~ a perpetual calendar.
I have made it as my guest design project for
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog
and Deep Ocean Challenge.

Thank you SuzetteCeline and Karina for having me as a GDT!

Our challenge this fortnight is "Easter".
The image I used is "Josh ~ Chicken Run" from the CSD store
where you will find many beautiful stamps by Suzette.


Designer paper ~ Maja Designs Vintage Spring, Vintage Summer and
Coffee in the Arbour Collection.

Dies and punches ~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Memory Box, Sizzix
Spellbinders, and SU.


I have water colored the image with Distress Ink pads.
My son loved this image and asked me if I could made him something with it.
I thought he could use a perpetual calendar in his room.

The "Happy Easter" sentiment tag can be flipped around
to display "Happy Times".

I have designed the Month dice with 2 months on each side.
The bottom month is hidden by a paper basket, see pictures below.




I had fun coloring this image and making this calendar.
I hope my creation has inspired you to make an Easter project
and join our Easter challenge at
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.

Crafty Sentiments Designs

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Katie

I entered this creation in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Céline said...

i totally love this project !!!!
hugs
céline

Jac said...

This is stunning, what a wonderful creation and your image is coloured beautifully, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

marilynwillauer said...

What an adorable image! Love your coloring and project!

carol said...

wow what a womderful pretty creation, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautiful and simply gorgeous this is . I have admired your creations and tutorials since long so and here to invite you to a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic.
What an amazing creation
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

Alexandra♥ said...

Dear Katie!! Congrats on your GDTspots, or should I better say congrats to the teams, because they are lucky to have you as a GDT. I adore this calendar. That cute basket is to die for!! Such a gorgeouss project!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Torrey said...

Katie, this is wonderful! I would like to CASE this idea (and credit you of course) for a project for a DT I'm on. You are an inspiration!

Christy Designs said...

Stunning creation Katie !
I'm sure your son will love this perpetual calender.

Tracey said...

This is amazing Katie!
Thanks for the inspiration :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeously fun calendar that will bring joy every day of the year. Nicola x