My Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fridge Post-It-Note Caddy for a Fabulous Friend

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well wherever you are.

I have a Guest DT creation for Crafty Sentiments Challenge
to share with you today.
Our challenge theme this week is "Lace and/or Pearls".

The image I used is called "Cookie" ~ a new release from Crafty Sentiments.
I have made a dog house for Cookie and transformed it
into a fridge post-it-note caddy.


The image is colored with Distress Ink pads.
I must admit I am not very good at coloring animals;
I hope to improve with more practice.


Designer Paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Summer Collection
Dies & Punches ~ Cottage Cutz, Impression Obsession, Magnolia,
Martha Stewart, Stampin'Up


This fridge post-it-note caddy is going to a
co-worker who retired recently.

Hope my creation inspired you to create something with lace
and/or pearls and join in our challenge this week
at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.

Have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Katie

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Céline said...

fabulous project Katie ! love so much your coloring
hugs
céline

Lois said...

so cute but need to know how you created the post it note holder thank you

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely gorgeous Katie. As pretty as can be. Nicola x